- This event has passed.
Accelerated Leadership Programme
May 24 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Learning to lead is an intensely personal experience — and one that is a mix of experience and formal learning. Our high-impact personalized approach helps you accelerate your growth as a leader by addressing the reality of your situation, your organisation and your goals, aligning your personal advancement to the achievement of actual business objectives.
We focus on you. Our programme is grounded in psychology and includes a range of assessments and deep reflection processes that allows us to specifically tailor our programme to your needs.
The programme offers you perspective, concepts, tools, and skills to help you be successful as a leader in your organisation.
Who is this for
- Individual contributors who aspire to leadership roles
- Leaders of individual contributors
What do participants learn
- Self-Awareness: Enduring awareness of one’s strengths and development needs, emotional reactions and managing emotions.
- Communication: Listening and speaking clearly and consistently for maximum impact.
- Influencing Outcomes: Understanding and persuading effectively to gain cooperation and get things done.
- Motivating Others: Inspiring commitment by recognizing and rewarding the contributions of others.
- Managing conflicts: Encouraging different points of view while keeping interpersonal issues at bay.
SoaringEagles is an innovative learning & development organisation. Everything we do is about creating more confident individuals. We lift the morale, enhance self-belief, inculcate a daring spirit, and make individuals do things they never thought possible.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US
- Strong learner-centric approach – intense personalized feedback & coaching
- Programme based on psychology, especially cognitive behaviour techniques
- Positive changes in behaviour related to greater self-awareness, communication and influence as reported by participants.
- Research-based content continually evolving to focus on the issues that matter most in today’s business environment.
- An experiential learning approach that ensures that the learning sticks
More details about SoaringEagles and our programmes are available here.
Saturday, May 18, 2019 | 8 Hours | 10:00 – 6:00 PM
Rs.8,800 (inclusive of 18% GST) per participant.
Group discount available for a group of 3 or more participants. The fee includes refreshments and certification.
There is limited capacity, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
To register, please click here for the registration.
For any queries, reach out to us on +91 8080809115 or write to us at email@example.com
Sonali Sinha has over 23 years of experience across entrepreneurship, learning & development, investment banking, consulting and the social sector. She is a seasoned facilitator and speaker. Sonali is a Certified Instructional Designer. She combines her deep interest in psychology with her extensive and diverse experience to deliver highly effective programmes. She has also conducted Train-the-Trainer programmes for over 500 trainers across the country. She has conducted training programmes for leading organisations like SBI, Uber, Essel Propack, TATA Trusts, Accenture Operations, Aditya Birla Group, JSW Steel, Intuit, RBS and so on. She has worked closely with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) to help them develop the entire 15-day training programme on Management & Communication Skills for Chartered Accountants (CA) which reaches out to lakhs of CA students. She works on developing skills such as emotional resilience, social intelligence, learning agility, novel & adaptive thinking and persuasive communication, that are critical for the 21st century. Her company has a unique approach to delivering desired behaviour change which is premised on cognitive behaviour techniques, motivational counselling and experiential learning. During her sixteen-year investment banking stint, she held senior leadership positions in marquee companies like SBI Capital Markets, Ernst & Young and IDFC Capital. She advised several Indian and multinational companies on joint ventures, acquisitions and equity fundraising. She advised large financial companies on entry into the Indian market. Sonali Sinha was awarded the Women Leadership Achievement Award at the World Women Leadership Congress & Awards 2016. She is a Life Member of Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD). She did her Economics (Hons.) from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University and MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur.