Understand how, who you are as a leader, impacts on your ability to lead strategically.
Leverage your leadership strengths to drive organizational results.
Rapid changes in the business environment today are driving companies to look for leaders who can stay ahead of the speed of change.
Every successful organisation needs strategic leaders with a clear sense of purpose, vision and direction, ability to inspire and engage their teams to perform well in an ever changing environment. They also need strategic leaders can step back from the day-to-day operations to do the strategic thinking necessary for their organisation’s long-term survival and success.
At SoaringEagles we believe that strategic leadership skills are much more than understanding strategic models or tools. It requires you to have a greater awareness of your strategy leadership style, its impact and how to get things done. As a strategic leader you need to be able to take challenging decisions and lead your team through complex situations. Your team relies on your ability to align, inspire, and drive business results.
The Strategic Leadership Programme (SLP) is a unique learning experience, which focuses on you as a leader and develops your ability to lead strategically. You will learn to make better decisions under pressure, improve your leadership approach in increasingly complex environments, develop talent more effectively, and lead with more creativity, energy, and intensity.
The SLP programme will challenge you to adopt new research-backed ways of thinking that will increase your impact as a leader. You’ll emerge with an action plan to drive positive results in your organization and a skill set to advance your career.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
The Strategic Leadership Programme is designed specifically for mid- to senior-level executives with more than 10 years of experience who:
- Are a CXO or Director of a small/medium sized organisation responsible for its strategic direction
- Are a mid- to senior-level leader with direct responsibility for leading large teams and making strategic decisions
- Are a senior leader in a large organisation who wants to develop their leadership and strategic skills
- Are a senior leader exploring innovative approaches to prepare for their next level of leadership responsibility
SLP – Our flagship programme for mid- to senior-level leaders – imparts crucial leadership skills. At the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Step back and review your strategic approach and respond to opportunities and threats in pursuit of your mission and purpose
- Have a clear sense of direction and an ability to develop strategy that is agile and responsive to changing conditions
- Have increased personal awareness and understanding about your leadership impact and presence
- Lead more confidently and authentically and with greater resilience
Strategic Leadership programme is a unique learning experience over three months for senior leaders who want to lead strategically and with impact.
Why choose the Strategic Leadership Programme?
- Personalised support with your coach throughout the programme
- Opportunities for self-development and building your self-awareness
- Draw on innovative research and varied learning styles to encourage your thinking and explore new perspectives
- Diverse insights from our faculty and your peers
To further leverage the value and impact of this programme, we encourage companies to send cross-functional teams of executives for this programme. We offer group enrollment benefits to companies sending three or more participants.
PLEASE NOTE: All of our programmes are flexible and offer rolling admission and flexible start dates. That is, you don’t need to wait for a new cohort to start in order to join us. Please contact us for details on how to join.
Understand how to lead in complexity and uncertainty through leading by “letting go and stepping back”, tackling complex problems with ‘simple rules’
Understand how to manage diverse teams and business and lead organisational change effectively.
Understand how to communicate with influence and inspire others to deliver high-performance.