Nurturing an attitude for success
The world has become a hectic, hurried place now and to navigate this ever-changing landscape our children need some special skills that go beyond the realm of the academics.
Skills like emotional resilience, social intelligence, learning agility, creative thinking and communication abilities – can go a long way to help them react positively with their social environment.
Our interactive workshop creates a highly immersive environment where students can connect their learnings with day-to-day life experiences.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Middle or High school students
- College students
- Schools and educational institutions who would like their students to be ready with the 21st-century skills
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAMME PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Be able to manage their emotions effectively
- Manage everyday relationships
- Deal with stress
- Learn to manage their time
- Discover how to self-motivate
- Learn to set goals and create plans to achieve their goals
- Learn to think out-of-the-box
- Be resilient
Day 1: Managing Emotions
On day 1, students will learn how to identify their emotional triggers and manage their reactions. They will also build their confidence by working on their core beliefs.
The session will include
- Self-assessment exercises
- Identifying emotional trigger and tips on handling stressful situations
- Personal SWOT analysis
- Confidence boosting exercises
Day 2: Managing Relationships
Students will learn how to build empathetic relationships with peers while being heard and understood during interactions.
The module touches on topics such as
- Identifying bullying behaviours
- Managing uncomfortable situations such as intimidation or teasing
- Understanding peer pressure and learning how to stay true to your core beliefs
- Assertive communication
Day 3: Stress & Time Management
This module teaches students how to structure their work to follow a set timeline and how to deal with stress that comes with work and social friction.
The sessions focus on –
- Building resilience
- Stress management
- Time management
- Assigning priorities, understanding your limitations and the art of saying ‘No’
Day 4: Motivation & Goal-Setting
This module gives students an understanding of what drives and excites them and teaches them to develop their intrinsic motivation.
The module gives students the ability to –
- Understand their core motivation drivers
- Unlock self-motivation
- Set goals
- Create an action plan to achieve their goals
PLEASE NOTE: All of our programmes are flexible and offer rolling admission and flexible start dates. That is, you don’t need to wait for a new cohort to start in order to join us. Please contact us for details on how to join.