Selling skills are critical to everyone involved in the sales process.
But in today’s complex competitive sales environment, standard sales tactics can be ineffective as the customer is far too well informed.
In most cases, the customer would already come armed with hours of research in terms of competing products, price benchmarks, product reviews and so on.
In this scenario, it is critical for sales executives to be able to cut through the clutter. They can do this by taking on the role of an adviser to their customers rather than a marketer.
This customer-centric approach will help the sales executive build trust, offer insights and then help the customer arrive at a decision that meets their end objectives.
Our sales training programs guarantee that your sales team will have the selling skills and tools needed to reinforce customer interactions and surpass their sales goals.
In this high-impact training program, participants will learn how to:
- Really understand prospect needs by conducting a needs analysis
- Master active listening techniques to better connect with & understand clients
- Learn to manage the sales process by understanding where the sale is & how to keep the momentum moving forward
- Learn to deliver presentations that sell
- Learn how to handle objections professionally & effectively
- Master highly effective closing techniques
- Set goals that motivate
- Close new business with maximum success and integrity
- Overcome objections that get in the way of the sale
- Sell based on value and reduce price push backs
- Identify and avoid common mistakes that even the most experienced sellers make
We also customize our on-site training to suit your specific requirement.