Effective leadership starts with understanding yourself and using this learning to control and guide your thoughts, actions, and behaviours. This module is designed to promote deep self-awareness.
New challenges require new skills. Step into leadership roles with confidence.
The Emerging Leaders Programme (ELP) is designed for aspiring managers and first time managers. It is built around six key factors vital to the success of managers: self-awareness, communication, influence, thinking and acting strategically, resiliency and learning agility.
Transitioning from a successful individual contributor to an effective manager is one of the biggest and most difficult transitions for any leader. Understanding others, motivating others, and meeting the needs of diverse team members presents new challenges and requires new skills.
Aspiring and first-time managers who learn the necessary leadership skills right from the start, are set up to become effective leaders who can foster engaged, productive team members and drive greater results for their organization.
This ELP training will help you make a smooth, successful transition and feel good about yourself and your new role as a manager. You will learn and develop effective leadership styles and skills that will serve you throughout your career.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
The Emerging Leaders Programme is designed specifically for mid-level executives with fewer than 10 years of experience who:
• Are assigned their first leadership role or are preparing themselves to apply for an upcoming leadership position.
• Want to develop the right mindset and upgrade their skills to take on leadership roles.
• Want to establish themselves as capable leaders within their organisations.
You are entering a new phase in your career, and this 10-week intensive programme will set you up for success right from the beginning.
ELP – Our flagship programme for emerging leaders – imparts vital leadership skills. At the end of the programme you will be able to:
– Manage yourself – Develop the ability to monitor and manage your reactions and tailor them to the need of the moment.
– Communicate effectively – Communicate your vision and plans clearly and also listen and understand your team’s challenges and problems.
– Lead a team effectively – Being “in charge” is different than being an individual contributor.
– Get the work done – Getting results from others effectively requires new skills.
– Deal with conflicts – Managing interpersonal issues and disagreements effectively is crucial for teams to functions and deliver results.
– Solve problems – you will learn to operate on a macro level by understanding the big picture and how you and your team fits into it.
For us, this is not just a job!
SoaringEagles started with a dream to help people discover their true selves and reach their full potential.
We believe everyone has special strengths which can be unlocked and used to fulfil their biggest dreams – both personal and professional.
We want you to dream BIG and then ACHIEVE it!
SoaringEagles is an innovative talent development company. Everything we do is about creating more confident individuals and helping companies energize their teams to deliver accelerated growth.
We provide the skills and the self-belief to make you soar to new heights.
Over the last few years we have
– Trained over 1,500 participants across various segments and formats.
– Garnered some excellent feedback and reviews from our clients for both our individual and corporate programmes.
– Worked for leading organisations such as SBI, Uber, JSW, Essel Propack, Accenture Operations, Aditya Birla Group, Intuit, RBS, Tata Trust, BIC Cello, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and so on.
– Used our career advancement programmes to help employees from leading companies like HSBC, Citibank, PwC, Reserve Bank of India, Trident Hotel, TCS, Maersk, Max Bupa Health Insurance, Borosil, HDFC Mutual, Infosys, ICICI Prudential, Capgemini and so on.
SoaringEagles has been named as one of the Top 10 Pathbreaking Learning and Development Solution Providers in 2018 for providing best-in-class educative learning solutions by the Insights Success Magazine.
SoaringEagles was recognized as one of the Top 25 Most Promising Learning & Development Consultants in 2017 by Consultants Review Magazine.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US
• Strong learner-centric approach – completely customised and personalised programmes
• Psychology-based programmes, especially Cognitive Behaviour Techniques
• Ability to arouse intrinsic motivation to learn and deliver visible change in people
• Experiential learning approach that ensures that the learning sticks
PLEASE NOTE: All of our programmes are flexible and offer rolling admission and flexible start dates. That is, you don’t need to wait for a new cohort to start in order to join us. Please contact us for details on how to join.
Communication is a key ingredient for making your team produce results. When you step into a leadership role, how you communicate with and influence your team and peers, plays a key role in your and your team’s success.
Leading people requires deliberate action in terms of building your team, improving teamwork and collaboration and sustaining team performance through continuous learning and coaching.
A leader must think on his or her feet and be decisive. You need to be able to extract all relevant information, analyse it and take a measured decision.