Public speaking and communication skills are something that will help you forever – at college, at work,and in your personal life. The basics of speaking and presenting confidently and convincingly never change,and the sooner you start acquiring these,the better.
We have created a forum which will help you polish and practice your public speaking abilities. Practice till you are perfect in a fun and supportive environment!
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Eloquent Eagles is a monthly club that provides a platform for students to learn and practice their public speaking.
It is ideal for –
- Colleges and Educational Institutions which would like to offer this additional skill set to its students
- College students who face difficulty speaking in gatherings or on stage and would like to understand the foundational elements of public speaking
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAMME YOU WILL:
- Learn how to prepare and give speeches
- Be able to structure your content for maximum impact
- Be able to speak in front of large gatherings confidently
- Overcome public speaking difficulties such as shyness or stage fright
Twice a month | Saturday | 1 – 2 hours depending on number of members
In these monthly sessions, students will –
- Deliver a series of prepared speeches
- Receive constructive feedback from members
- Practice making impromptu speeches
- Take on leadership roles in the mock meetings
- Learn to manage time effectively
- Learn body language tips
- Get the opportunity for one-on-one interaction with industry leaders