“There is only one boss, and whether a person sells soap for a living or heads the biggest corporation in the world, the boss remains the same. It is the customer!”
In today’s fast-changing marketplace, the customer is king and excellence in customer service is a key determinant for business success. With so much information and so many options to choose from, customer loyalty sometimes hinges on the behaviour and competencies of the employees.
It’s easy to presume that an organisation is providing good customer service – after all how difficult can it be? But, providing exceptional customer service without fail is very tricky.
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a core measurement for customer experience management. Helping your customer-facing employees to understand the importance of NPS and learn strategies for enhancing the NPS can deliver higher business growth and customer satisfaction.
Our Customer Service Programme does just that – it can give the organisation a competitive edge by improving employee customer orientation through immersive training and behaviourmodelling.
In this high-impact training program, participants will
- Learn the importance of customer service orientation
- Learn to build rapport and empathize with the customers
- Learn how to handle customer communication so as to meet the organisation’s objectives
- Learn to deal with demanding customers and difficult
- Learn the importance of enhancing Net Promoter Score and strategies to do the same.
We also customize our on-site training to suit your specific requirement.