According to research 98% of job seekers are eliminated at the initial resume screening and only the ‘Top 2%’ of candidates make it to the interview. You need a clear strategy and map of what to do and what NOT to do. This course is the exact step-by-step method which will help you write compelling resumes and open doors for you.
Instead of just getting someone from a job portal to write a standard resume for you which does not help you stand out in any way, learn how to do it yourself. You will then be able to write resumes which are a ‘good fit’ for the job that you are applying for. You will also be able to benefit from this skill throughout your career.
During the course you will learn the following:
- Learn about your core values, strengths and interests which will equip you to highlight these in your resume and also state your objectives clearly and concisely
- Learn how to use your resume as a marketing tool in your job search process
- Learn how to create a career portfolio that will become your pot of gold for your entire career
- Learn how to maximize the use of job descriptions
- Learn how to create a clean, concise and compelling resume which is appealing to the recruiters
- Learn how the format of the resume needs to vary over time during your career
- Learn the cardinal rules of resume writing
- Learn how to use a Covering Letter for best results
- Learn strategies that will help you customize your resume and give you an edge over the competition
Remember, recruiters scan a resume for just 6 seconds to decide whether to go through it in detail or throw it away. This course can increase your chances dramatically of getting that all important interview call.